Offer a gift card
Number of people : 2-3
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Rest : 15 minutes
Difficulty : Easy
- 100 g of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of spirulina powder
- 1 egg
1) Mix the egg and spirulina for fully diluted.
2) Knead the flour with the egg until smooth. Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) are fabricating the pulp in the pulp mill. Flour generously them to prevent them from sticking.
4) A few minutes before serving, dip them in plenty of boiling salted water.
5) Cook for about 3 minutes , depending on size, then drain and drizzle with olive oi.
Spirulina in twigs produced in Aveyron box of 100g Delicious spirulina in crisp twigs with a...View this product
" The spiruline flavors and virtues " Belda Sisso, Grancher edition complete feed Inescapable, of...View this product
Spirulina powder bag 100g Artisanal quality spirulina dried at low temperatures The spirulina...View this product
spirulina twigs bag Discovery 50g Either : 15 days consumption of 3 g / day or 10 day daily...View this product
"The incredible virtues of Spirulina" Géraldine Laval Legrain and Benoît Legrain, Jouvence editionsView this product