Offer a gift card
• Fabulous source of protein, guaranteed to contain between 50 and 70% dry weight, so Spirulina provides the body almost all essential amino acids.
• Rich in essential fatty acids, Spirulina is considered one of the best sources of gamma-linoleic acid, rarely provided by our current diet.
• Carbohydrates are 15-25% of the mass, the majority of slow assimilation, of particular interest to sports.
• Spirulina is rich in vitamins. This beta-carotene, converted into vitamin A, can cover the daily needs of an adult with only 2g of Spirulina. There are also vitamin E for antioxidant, many B vitamins especially vitamin B12 (four times more than raw liver). This vitamin is most difficult to find in meatless diets.
• Do not forget the rich in trace elements and minerals of spirulina. Its high iron content can reduce the risk of anemia. Of note, the presence of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium in amounts equivalent to those contained in milk.
The recommended daily dose is :
3 g for good health
5 g in case of fatigue and flu-like symptoms.
5 g dose This helps provide the body the necessary amount of vitamin A and B12 and iron, and effectively complements the current supply for all other elements.
10 g daily in time of overwork, competing in athletes. During pregnancy and lactation.
Equivalence : 5g = a tablespoon powdered spirulina leveled or spoon heaped tablespoon spirulina flake or 10 tablets.
Spirulina tablet at a low price Take advantage of this small advantageous price to make your cure...View this product
48,00 € 55,50 €
Gourmet Blend Spirulina 50g sachet A healthy and nutritious snack, and a condiment. Eat this...View this product
spirulina twigs bag Discovery 50g Either : 15 days consumption of 3 g / day or 10 day daily...View this product