Organic ginger we offer, combined with spirulina in a fruit juice, for an invigorating and full of energy for the whole day wake
Since time immemorial, Ginger is used both for its aromatic properties in cooking and for its health benefits for humans. Indeed and a health point of view, Ginger is heavily used for ages for its properties :
- Aphrodisiacs one hand, and on the other hand as a very efficient digestive. In addition to its two health benefits, Ginger has many other properties or qualities :
- Ginger contains nutrients and interesting trace elements such as manganese, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, starch, phenols and enzymes. It contains, also, many vitamins, namely vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12.
- Good for your sex life
This is what made his reputation but it's true. Ginger is an aphrodisiac, it gives strength, energy and vitality. When consumed, it creates a rush of blood in the body, which causes hot flashes and raises sexual arousal.
- Good against nausea and motion sickness. Several studies have shown that ginger has antiemetic effect it would have the ability to prevent or stop nausea and vomiting. It can be very effective against pregnancy and motion sickness. It is by its sedative action on the stomach lining that ginger is effective in reducing nausea, vomiting and other stomach discomforts such as flatulence.
- Good for digestion
Ginger stimulates the secretion of bile and therefore enables faster digestion of food. It allows you to digest fat and is good for your waistline!
- Against fever, flu symptoms and allergies
Ginger contains oleoresin consists of shoagaol and gingerol which are of excellent anti-inflammatory and that prevent and fight against fever, flu symptoms and allergies.
- Relieves symptoms of osteoarthritis
Ginger acts as a natural painkiller: it calms the pain affecting the joints in osteoarthritis and naturally treats chronic fatigue.
- Against sore throat
Anti-inflammatory, ginger is also used to treat infections and inflammations of the throat
- Tonic, energizing and stimulating
Ginger is recommended to restore tone. it is filled with energizing and stimulating components. Therefore, ginger decoction is to consume at the slightest sudden fatigue. You can find the recipe below.