Offer a gift card
Publié le : 2016-10-31 18:25:48
Catégories : The spirulina
It contains 60-65% protein. This is the gift from the depths of the future! It has been around 3.5 billion years and when scientists have discovered they have dubbed '' the food of the future "because it produces per hectare twenty times more protein than soybeans. This blue microalgae grows in brackish water.
It is the champion all categories in protein, beta carotene, gamma linolenic acid (GLA), iron, vitamin B12.
* Proteins : Are protein content is itself extraordinary, but above all, it has, in a balanced, all the amino acids (essential and nonessential). Even lysine, missing in cereals and methionine, limiting factor legumes are widely represented here.
This is one of the reasons why this natural supplement is so effective in vegetarian and vegan meals. In extreme conditions, it has proven its usefulness. Ansi experiments conducted in many hospitals and clinics worldwide, with populations of children and adults suffering from severe malnutrition, have shown its exceptional nutritional value. On recognition awarded, in part, this efficiency to the similarity between its proteins and those of human milk.
Between addition, as other algae, this is a source of protein that does not generate acidity. Moreover, its amino acids are remarkably easy to assimilate because the cells of Spirulina commes human cells, are surrounded by a very thin membrane. So just ingested, it releases its nutrients into the body. Finally emphasize that its effectiveness is enhanced, as always in nature, the presence of all the active ingredients that allow a synergistic action illustration of the maxim "the whole is more than the sum of its parts".
* A great resource, antioxidant : We now know that free radicals promote all hazard events of aging and, alas! modern life, it exacerbates free radicals. And here that to fight against them, Spirulina provides us with all the antioxidants known except vitamin C: Vitamin A, E, B1, B5, B6, zinc, magnesium, copper, methionine, germanium, selenium, glutathione peroxidase ( GPX), super oxydismutase (SOD).
* Polyunsaturated fatty acids : Spirulina contains 6 to 10% of lipids. Unlike animal proteins consisting of saturated fatty acids, here we are in the presence of polyunsaturated notament 50% GLA. It's essential fatty acids are essential for nereux, cardiovascular and skin. If the famous evening primrose and borage oils culminate respectively 9 and 23% of GLA when Spirulina is 30%.
* Anti-anemic : The cocktail of vitamins B12 conprend the amount three to six times higher than in the first rival, liver vintage calf. This vitamin is rare in plants. This is why algae are so important for vegetarians and vegans.
* Chlorophyll : This is the most powerful cleaning agent known nature and spirulina contains 5 to 30%, more than the alfalia which nevertheless has built a fine reputation in the field.
* Phycocyanin : The Phycocyanin, natural color, phycocyanin is most important pigment in spirulina.
This is specifically a complex pigmented protein. Present at 10% to 15%, it is the origin of the name is commonly gives Spirulina "blue algae" because the blue color of the pigment, phycocyanin is the only dye natural blue approved in Europe.
The role of phycocianine Health
This is a real gem therapy: the most powerful antioxidant and anti-free radical that can be found (20 times more powerful than vitamin C, 16 times more powerful than vitamin E).
Overall this pigment strengthens our natural defenses. Even at very low doses, it acts against oxidative stress and therefore the effects of aging. It promotes the production of stem cells, the production of white and red blood cells, antibodies, and platelets : immunity is strengthened.
Recent studies have highlighted the fact that phycocyanin had a beneficial effect on blood parameters (platelet aggregation ...). It was also shown that it treats leukemia, and has a protective effect against radiation.
It helps protect and liver detoxification: it promotes the synthesis of bile salts (which improve digestion of fats).
It also has an anti-tumor action (inhibitory effects of the growth of cancer cells), anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic (especially asthma).
Article by Christine Bourgoin completed by Spiruline Algahé