Offer a gift card
Publié le : 2016-12-07 17:19:44
Catégories : The spirulina
An approach to the reasoned cultivation of spirulina allows the producer to avoid many problems concerning the health of his environment and, at the same time, to produce a spirulina of high nutritional quality with flavourful organoleptic aromas.
- Less intensive culture.
- The approach to managing a living complex ecosystem.
- A saving of nutrients and problems due to their use in excess
- Better understanding and control of culture.
- A greener and sustainable culture.
- A path to organic farming.
Thanks to concrete analyzes and a more global vision, the reasoned culture of Spirulina refines our way of understanding the culture and the real needs of spirulina taking into account the environment in which it evolves.
Feeding spirulina according to its actual needs and not according to its theoretical needs is a new approach to the production of spirulina.
- To nourish the spirulina according to its real needs makes it possible to favor the eco system and the development of the accompanying micro-organisms and necessary for the development of spirulina.
- Do not seek maximum productivity, but rather a quality production, the taste of spirulina is softer and is more pleasant to consume.
- The salinity contained in the spirulina is diminished, since our diet is already very rich in salt it is interesting to decrease its concentration in Spirulina. As the concentration of salt in the culture medium is also greatly reduced, it becomes possible to recycle this culture medium as a fertilizer for the vegetable garden or for watering.
- The environment is beneficial the culture of spirulina becomes more ecological and sustainable.
By drying the spirulina at low temperature in a dryer at a controlled temperature of less than forty degrees and by adopting the method of reasoned culture one obtains sprigs of crisp spirulina, the nutritional quality of this spirulina is strengthened and its flavor is softer And more enjoyable.